To love
I need a reason
And it's hard to believe
There is no love more than this
Needless to both
Within this heart
And although they say
That the years are wise
He still feels pain
Why all the time I spent with you
Left its thread woven into me?
And I learned to take while the latter
You made me see the sky even deeper
Together with you I think I gained more than three kilos
With your many sweet kisses spread
Develop my sense of smell
And it was because of you I learned to love cats
You freed my shoes cement
To escape the two flying for a while
But you forgot one final statement
Because not yet know how to live without your love
And I discovered what a rose means
You taught me to tell white lies
To be able to see you at inappropriate times
And by looks to replace words
And it was for you that I wrote over a hundred songs
And even forgave your mistakes
And I met more than a thousand ways to kiss
And it was for you to discover what love is
What is love ...
There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. Snapshot stops a moment from running away.