Wednesday, June 16

Love a.k.a Sin

If you are hungry. Then I have just the dish for you.
It is Chocolaty, Yummy, Fattening, Sumptuous, Beautiful, truly tops Gluttony [which is sinful, but I love committing such sins] **wink

It is unique, not everyone has the results they set out to achieve. Yes it is disappointing but ask yourself what is missing from your heart that it isn't coming out right.

Ever had some trouble with the perfect pizza or perfect cake? Well you missed something didn't you?

I am always hungry for mush. It is the only thing this hopeless romantic eats and lives on. Obviously you think I need a man to help me fill up, but there is always a broader canvas. And there is no infidelity.

Add the romance, first and foremost.
It isn't quite available at your favorite store. It comes from within your soul. Have you been thinking on the lines I have thought all my life? Well mush is right here.

Felt a tear tickle down while watching a romantic movie, felt that heart crunch when you read an emotional book.

Next find all the pieces of scraps that evolved into your scrapbook. Yes those one liners and those conversations, pictures and rains and the sea. Those endless fantasies and that anxiousness to cuddle and sleep.

Next put in starry nights and the awkward glances, the mistletoe and also the snow flakes. Let the shrills and chills add to the taste.

Leave the sex thoughts out, I am just prescribing a love recipe for the love hungry. Throw sex out of the mix, even if you added it accidentally.

How about your favorite chocolate? Yum!











Yes the chocolate is essential or else yo wont ever feel full. Rose petals and scented candles. A foam bath and satin bed sheet. Add your favorite songs and the mornings you woke up before dawn. Add devotion and genuine care with that twinkle in your eye when you think of your first crush. Now put it all together to cook and keep stirring it until you can smell that sensual aroma. Still no sex involved!

Just play with chocolate ok!