Wednesday, June 30

Forever Love



Love you not because of your beauty and impact
I love you more and more,
Touch my heart each eye
Because you make me see forever
Only about themselves,
Coming these days
To cherish

Love mean some pain some unfair
If you really love me
The decision is not taken for granted
Feel your breath in my ear
Like the breeze deep feeling
Gentle comfort,
My insecurity
So I want to
Each of your smile
How natural

Forever love forever love
I just want to love you with my life
From now on,
You will all
The reason being

Love is the best field trip furthest
Encountered by the mud along
Occasionally impede our progress
Feel your body temperature in my arms
Warm as the sun
Clever melting
My insecurity
Inconceivable
The reason that I love you

How natural
You moved the eyes
I silence the voice of
If that is the best evidence
Let me repeat
I love you
Forever
Forever love Forever love Forever love