Tuesday, June 8

more obsessions

1. Lust

untitled1

*A Man’s Shirtless Body. There is Something about the unbuttoned shirt on a really smooth body of a man, well carved and well chiseled that makes me wanna look on [and no I don't rape him in my head].

2. Gluttony

V287422

*Heels.I will never have enough of them. I wear selected brands but that really has nothing to do with my obsession. If I get my eyes on something WOW, I will neglect the brand and bring them into my collection.

3. Pride

3168163102_d5ed0a6990

*Makeup. Every girl obsesses over it. I have a whole suitcase packed and yet when I go to shop, I stick my foot into the cosmetics section and just get something. Grr!

4. Envy

V248964_W81

*Lingerie/Negligee. What good is a girl who has no sense of sexy and that too sexy linger or nightwear. Though a lot will say they are single and who is looking blah blah! I disagree. I sleep on Satin Sheets alone and that is just for the craving I have for its smoothness, nothing to do with a partner.

5. Greed

V288177_EDIT_DC

*Hobos and Bags… and my eyes sparkle. I may sound all materialistic and totally a shopping freak but I have my speed brakers :) and that ensures that my obsession doesn’t become a madness.

P.S. I am adding a number 6.

*Predictably… LOVE!

12

I can give up the above 4 for this obsession. Hehe.